- A registered player may, by providing written notice to Slot Jar, set their own deposit limit per day, week or month.
- A written notice from a registered player setting a new deposit limit or reducing an existing deposit limit has effect upon its receipt by Slot Jar , or as soon as is practicable thereafter.
- A registered player who has set a deposit limit under the foregoing section 1 may, by providing written notice to Slot Jar, increase or revoke the deposit limit after a minimum waiting period of Seven (7) days from the time of the request, unless the limit is set to zero.
- Slot Jar will not accept a deposit from a registered player contrary to a limit set for that player under this Part.
Contact Us for self-limitation.
- Gissane S just won on Fruit Shop £2785.00
- Lam C just won on Live Roulette £2730.00
- Oliveira M just won on DoublePlay SuperBet £2580.00
- Hammad A just won on Pharaoh Bingo £1050.00
- Hale S just won on Rainbow Riches £1000.00