- A registered player may, by providing written notice to Slot Jar, set their own deposit limit per day, week or month.
- A written notice from a registered player setting a new deposit limit or reducing an existing deposit limit has effect upon its receipt by Slot Jar , or as soon as is practicable thereafter.
- A registered player who has set a deposit limit under the foregoing section 1 may, by providing written notice to Slot Jar, increase or revoke the deposit limit after a minimum waiting period of Seven (7) days from the time of the request, unless the limit is set to zero.
- Slot Jar will not accept a deposit from a registered player contrary to a limit set for that player under this Part.
Contact Us for self-limitation.
- Prenci E just won on Astro Cat £12300.00
- Turner R just won on Wish Upon A Jackpot £9530.00
- Williamson J just won on Premier Roulette £3600.00
- Sharpling D just won on Live Dealer Roulette £3020.00
- Golding T just won on Psycho £2945.00
- Pitman T just won on Golden £2046.50
- Petrov T just won on Warlords: Crystals of Power £1724.00