- A registered player may, by providing written notice to Slot Jar, set their own deposit limit per day, week or month.
- A written notice from a registered player setting a new deposit limit or reducing an existing deposit limit has effect upon its receipt by Slot Jar , or as soon as is practicable thereafter.
- A registered player who has set a deposit limit under the foregoing section 1 may, by providing written notice to Slot Jar, increase or revoke the deposit limit after a minimum waiting period of Seven (7) days from the time of the request, unless the limit is set to zero.
- Slot Jar will not accept a deposit from a registered player contrary to a limit set for that player under this Part.
Nobis loquere for self-limitation.
- Malone D in tantum vicit Live Roulette £9000.00
- Williams P in tantum vicit Starburst Touch™ £7000.00
- Ellis W in tantum vicit Felis Ite Natus £2203.00
- Grimshaw C in tantum vicit divitiæ addunt Sanctus £2000.00
- Terry N in tantum vicit Starburst Touch™ £1920.00
- Price E in tantum vicit spring break £1653.00
- Russell L in tantum vicit extra Cash!! £1580.00
- Wears K in tantum vicit Jewel Forum £1550.00
- Liogerpusis R in tantum vicit Jewel Forum £1320.00
- Heppelthwaite J in tantum vicit Slots o Gold £1230.00
- Jackson J in tantum vicit Gonzo's Quest Touch™ £1150.60