Video gaming has gone very far from its days of humble beginnings. There are few slot games that seek to immortalize the humble beginnings of modern gaming. One of such few slots is Spectra, from Thunderkick. Read on to discover the features of this game.
About the Developer
Thunderkick is a slot developer that is based in Stockholm, Sweden. This developer is quite new on the scene and therefore doesn’t have many games to its name. However, it would be fallacious to judge the worth of a developer by the number of games in its collection. The few games that Thunderkick has are slot games that would be worth your while.
About the Game
Spectra is a game with five reels, four rows and a total of thirty fixed paylines. The game doesn’t have a specific theme but its design is a display of neon lights. The game takes players back to the early days of gaming. This can be seen in the fact that the game looks like something that is taken right out of the 70s. The soundtrack is also quite unique and goes a long way to add to the game’s effects.
The minimum amount that a player can bet on a spin is £0.10 while the maximum amount is £100.00. This way, the game caters to both ends of the financial spectrum. If you are strapped for cash, the minimum bet amount should do. If you have large wads of cash and you want to win big, £100.00 should be enough for a single spin.
The RTP of this game is 96.40%, giving the house an edge of 3.60%. The jackpot in Spectra is sadly a paltry 20x. The reason for this could be due to the fact that Thunderkick is quite new and as a result, doesn’t have huge stacks of cash to dole out. Regardless of this, the game is still much fun to play.
The symbols in Spectra are mostly classic slot symbols like red bells, bars, clovers, and bells. The symbols of lower value are shapes in different colours. They include purple diamonds, green squares, dark blue circles and red pentagons.
The wild in Spectra is a ‘W’ with multiple neon colours. The wild is usually stacked on the reels and can be effectively used to replace the other symbols in this game. There are no scatters or bonus symbols in this game.
The only bonus feature in this game is the wild respin and it becomes activated when the wild appears on the reels. It can also be activated when the wild lands off the reels but near a payline. During this feature, players are given a free spin and a wild after the payout. When this occurs, the stacked wilds move toward the center reel. This continues till the stacked wilds get to the center. At this point, the bonus round comes to an end.
Spectra offers gamers quite a lot in quality gameplay and unique features. The only drawback would be the low jackpot available in the game.
- Simone B just won on Joker Pro £10000.00
- Russell L just won on Extra Cash!! £4912.00
- Price E just won on Spring Break £1653.00
- Williams P just won on Starburst Touch™ £1470.70
- Franklin B just won on Ladies Nite £1350.00
- Heppelthwaite J just won on Slots o Gold £1230.00
- Jackson J just won on Gonzo's Quest Touch™ £1150.60
- Dziegiel M just won on Starmania £1123.00
- Bunko A just won on Panda Pow £1097.00
- Marschall J just won on Gonzo Quest kr1009.00
- Pease G just won on Rainbow Riches £960.00
- Vallese M just won on Live Roulette £924.00
- Vons A just won on Deck the Halls €852.00
- Dickson M just won on European Roulette £810.00
- Lam C just won on Ted £800.00
- Kielbowicz C just won on Piggy Riches Touch™ €765.50
- Nash V just won on Lara Croft - Tomb Raider £752.00
- Angerer K just won on Wild Antics €664.00
- Ollerto S just won on Starburst Touch™ £605.00
- Phillips A just won on Hong Kong Tower £588.00
- Wayling M just won on Snowflakes £543.50