Safe Live Casino
If you’re just about to get started on your exciting journey into the world of a safe live casino but want to make sure they’re as safe as can be before you do then you’re in luck as this is the perfect place to read about just how safe your money is while at an online casino! The short answer for anyone wanting a quick check before they play is yes, your money is incredibly safe and you’ll never need to feel like your money’s ever at risk. If you’d like the longer more structured answer to this question then we implore you to read on to get a full understanding of just how safe your money and details are!
Is it safe to play at a Live Casino
The first and most important thing when it comes to the safety of a live casino is to check that the site you’re about to play on has a license. If you want to become a legitimate and legal online casino then you need to have a license for your safe live casino. These are not easy to come by and they can’t be faked either so if you see one on a site then you should consider that a seal of approval. You’ll find a casino’;s license showcased at the very bottom of their homepage and if a site doesn’t have one we strongly advise you not to play there, and if a site doesn’t you’ll find it will be taken down by the government fairly sharpish anyway! The percentage of companies that have even attempted to keep a site up without a license is so small that you’re very unlikely to ever see one however it’s better safe than sorry either way!
The reason we’re telling you to look for the license is that a license is proof that the safe live casino and the people behind it are completely up to the task of handling and running a casino without any worries. Casino licenses are handed out by various authorities however if you want a gambling license in the UK then you need to go through the UK gambling commission and the criteria you need to meet set by them is what makes a gambling license so trustworthy.
There are various things that the UK Gambling commission’;s look at before granting a license and the first of those things is the person’;s identity. This is a pretty obvious one but it’s always important to make sure the person or company who are applying for the license are exactly who they say they are. The stops any fraud going on and it makes sure they know who’s liable if anything were to go wrong.
Once the person has verified exactly who they are the commission will then look into the experience that the person applying for the license actually has in the industry. This is because it’s important to everyone involved here that the person who’s running the casino actually knows what they’re doing and will be competent at keeping the place a thriving and lively place for many years to come.
It’s only once all of these checks are done that the UK gambling commission will be happy enough to actually look at the site the person or company wants that license for. The first thing that’s done here is a full on cyber pat down of the site looking at all the code that’s been written for the site has no errors in it and is completely safe to use. Not only that but the commission will also check that the site is protected by state of the art software to help keep players funds safe.
When they’re happy with this the gaming commission will then take a look at the games and promotions that are being offered by the safe live casino and the first thing they will check is that they are legitimate and fair games that use random number generators and everything else to make sure no one person ever has an advantage or disadvantage at the games. They also want to make sure the promotions the site are offering are equally fair and that nobody is going to be getting ripped off by the safe live casino.
The final check that the UK gambling commission will make is to make sure that the casino funds and the player funds are kept completely separate. The commission always wants to make sure the casino can afford to run a safe live casino and that they’re never using players money to do so.
These are all the steps that must be passed if a safe live casino is to have a license for their site which is why we basically tell you that the license is a seal of approval. What makes these licenses even better for everyone involved is that they don’t last very long and the casinos will constantly be reviewed to make sure the standards they set are never dropped!
As one final added bonus you’ll find it’s never the casino themselves that create the games that are used for their sites and it’s a separate company such as NetEnt or Microgaming that rent them out instead. This is useful because whether a site wins or loses money doesn’t matter to the software provider as they don’t get a cut so their only task is to keep things fun, exciting, and fair for all which is why they themselves even have their own checks in place as well!
So now that we’ve come to the end we hope we’ve been able to put your mind at ease on just how safe live casinos are. The first thing you want to do at any live casino that interests you is scroll down to the bottom and look for their license and once you see it you know that the people behind the site are legitimate, they are experienced in running a casino, their games are fair and have no bugs, and finally they have the correct cyber protection in place to keep you and your money safe!
- Forsman R Won BIG kr49000.00
- Lindstrom H Won BIG kr49000.00
- Rose S Won BIG £ 36880,00
- Tufis C Won BIG kr35440.00
- Artymiuk M Won BIG £ 30240,00
- Stephens B Won BIG £ 23840,00
- Lawlor T Won BIG £ 20480,00
- Parker R Won BIG £ 20450,00
- Nolan R Won BIG € 18.900,00
- Schilder S Won BIG € 17.590,00
- Ghani S Won BIG £ 16960,00
- Gintoli F Won BIG $15600.00
- Jordan N Won BIG £ 15435,00
- Rocky R Won BIG € 14.400,00
- Tharani N Won BIG £ 14000.00
- Stoll L Won BIG £ 13200.00
- Caulker S Won BIG £ 12600.00
- Roche J Won BIG £ 12285,00
- Healy S Won BIG £ 12000.00
- stáje G Won BIG £ 12000.00
- gostyński K Won BIG £ 12000.00
- stáje G Won BIG £ 12000.00
- Cockram J Won BIG £ 12000.00
- Gandecha S Won BIG £ 12000.00
- Martin E Won BIG £ 12000.00
- Williams C Won BIG £ 12000.00
- Oldham M Won BIG £11970.00
- Fearn M Won BIG £ 11884,50
- Donkersloot J Won BIG € 11.850,00
- Way K Won BIG $11500.00
- Karlborg R Won BIG Krll200k00
- Goodwin S Won BIG £ 10688,00
- pravda G Won BIG £ 10450,00
- Torsson J Won BIG kr10280.00
- Rastall K Won BIG £ 10080,00
- Porteous D Won BIG £ 10028,80
- Karlborg R Won BIG kr10000.00
- Khani Won BIG £ 9920,00
- Chan Won BIG £ 9500.00
- Jonsson F Won BIG kr9030.00
- N Islands Won BIG £ 8940,00
- Schiavone G Won BIG £ 8402,40
- Van den Broek J Won BIG € 7.680,00
- Wood G Won BIG £ 7500.00
- Hughes W Won BIG £ 7400.00
- Jones J Won BIG £ 7205,80
- Baylis J Won BIG £ 7200.00
- MacColl D Won BIG £ 7150,00
- Canham N Won BIG £ 7000.00
- Andersson G Won BIG kr6932.00
- Neil J Won BIG £ 6840,00
- Tudor C Won BIG £ 6685,00
- Cey M Won BIG $6305.00
- Barratt C Won BIG £ 6294,40
- Beal M Won BIG £ 6120,00
- Lowth D Won BIG £ 6000.00
- Kokkonen K Won BIG € 6000.00
- Brink M Won BIG kr5973.00
- a Muena Won BIG kr5952.00